Become a Benziger
Train from home with flexible hours
WHAT CAN YOU DO A CERTIFIED CONSULTANT?
Those who are oriented towards consulting and/or coaching can quickly expand their services with well-paid activities that allow them a rapid return on their investment.
For human resource professionals, they can learn how to optimize team performance and do more effective recruiting.
• You will gain competences to:
• Use the Benziger assessment for adults
• Use ONE, the assessment for teens
• Generate executive summaries and/or complete reports
• Use the TALENT PROFILING module, which provides reports that allow you to compare the selected candidates with several positions simultaneously
• Develop team reports and analyses
• Provide consulting services
CONTACT US NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION
. . . . .
BENEFITS OF BECOME A BENZIGER CERTIFIED CONSULTANT
Those certified consultants will be qualified to apply, interpret and provide feedback using the Benziger Assessment worldwide.
Those who complete the certification will receive a certificate from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) accrediting 24 credits of continuing education (CCE).
Upon certification, you are granted a license to use the Benziger online software, which gives you autonomy to administer any Benziger Assessments you wish for your clients and your own company.
The one and only assessment tool that allows you to identify deviation or adaptation of your natural thinking style.
. . . . .
The Benziger Assessment is a key management tool that allows the team members to learn about their natural talents to improve collaboration and team performance.
It allows to quickly and efficiently achieve improvement at the individual level, team level and throughout the organization; being a useful tool for Human Resources processes.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
• Provides a valuable tool for the selection process that helps recruit the best talent
• Facilitates the integration of high performance teams
• Helps design career development plans, improve job descriptions and reduce turnover.
• Promotes employee retention
• Helps design competency models and coaching programs
"The certification was excellent! The contents and theory were very interesting and had a great impact. It was a really complete experience, highly recommended".
Manuela Sozio Muñoz
. . . . .
¿How does it help companies?
• Raising self-knowledge
• In selection processes
• In the creation of retention plans
• In the design of career plans
• In the improvement of communication
• In the formation of highly efficient teams
• In the design of competency models
• In the improvement of positions profiles
• In coaching processes
• In the decrease of rotation
Some of our customers
Our tools were designed to obtain robust and relevant data, which are then processed in our model and interpreted by professionals with experience in talent management.